nab online banking feed

Jay Garland
Jay Garland Member Posts: 130
edited January 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Every month when I go to reconcile my nab credit card I have a problem. I resolve it, then the next month I have a different problem. It's getting VERY frustrating.

This month, there are no transactions to download (and there should be) and when I log into Reckon Bank data it has YODLEE ERROR alongside the nab credit card and I get this message when I click on the error hyperlink. It's not clear at all what I need to do to resolve this error: pleas log into what site? what fields need to be updated? how should they be updated?

Comments

• Roslyn_9745732
    Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
    edited January 2019
    Hi Jay, I too had these issues and was unable to rectify it so just gave up and now reconcile credit cards manually!!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi Jay,
    You'll need to re-enter your NAB credentials in the bank feed management screen at bankdata.reckon.com

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jay Garland
    Jay Garland Member Posts: 130
    edited January 2019
    I've logged into the site you suggested (which is where I found the YODLEE ERROR), though there is no place to "re-enter my nab credentials". The only option I have is STATUS: YODLEE ERROR (which is a hyperlink to the posted error message); and DELETE. There are no other options against my nab account. Am I looking in the wrong place?