Confused about receiving payments and reconciling invoices

Options
Arpy
Arpy Member Posts: 1
edited April 2019 in Reckon One
Hi, I would really appreciate some help. Have tried watching videos but confused about ReckonOne.

1. My organisation has invoices that are unpaid
2. Once these payments appear in the bank reconciliation screen after importing transactions from CSV file, they appear
3. It seems I can record these transactions e.g. allocate them as Sales or Income. But I am unsure , how do I match this to an invoice?

Issue: It does not seem that when reconciling transactions, I can match this to the invoice, then mark the invoice as paid.

I can see in the invoice menu, my invoices that are unpaid. But I am confused about the "Receive payment" feature. It seems when I press this, I can record I receive payment for the invoice. But it doesn't seem to reconcile the transaction in the bank statement at the same time.

Have used Xero and MYOB Essentials in the past and normally in the bank reconciliation screen, it finds a match for the invoice (or lets you find a match for the invoice), then marks the invoice as paid AND reconciles at one time.

Help would be appreciated please. Thank you community!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi Arpy,
    I'll link a few help articles below in relation the bank reconciliation process in Reckon One, it should help to give you more info on the process in Reckon One.

Bank Transactions

Allocating Transactions

Reconciliation

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.