Help needed for STP EOFY Reckon One

Options
Robyn_10040267
Robyn_10040267 Member Posts: 44
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
In Reckon One, I have generated an EOFY 2018-19 STP file.  But when I click on the "details" section I get this:

Error.An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist any more. Please return to the dashboard.

I don't know how to get around this?  

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Robyn,
    Sorry but I haven't come across this error before, could you post a screenshot of it so I can get a better idea of where you're encountering this. Is it in GovConnect itself? ie. after clicking the 'Detail' link after its submitted?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robyn_10040267
    edited June 2019
    Options
    No, I can't get the file as far as GovConnect.

Actually, I made a mistake in my first post, as it is not "details" that I have clicked on as I posted earlier, but rather "2018-2019". 

All I have done is in the in the Single Touch Payroll (EOFY) section is click on "Add" and a file for 2018-19 is created.  Then when I click on "2018-2019", it brings up this:

Error.An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist any more. Please return to the dashboard.

• Robyn_10040267
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Write a reply

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Robyn,
    Could you try it again please? Do you get the same error message?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robyn_10040267
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I deleted the old file and created a new one but i still get the same error message.
  • Robyn_10040267
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Yesterday I had previously created a 2018-19 file and it uploaded successfully, and I got it to GovConnect.  But when i looked at the details in GovConnect, there were no totals of Gross Payments and PAYG tax up the top of the screen (from what i remember)?  I then deleted it from GovConnect and then tried to redo it again, but then I got the error message.  Not sure if that helps!
  • Sarah_10107495
    Sarah_10107495 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have been getting this exact error for two days. Is it to do with inactive employees, maybe?
  • Robyn_10040267
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hmm. I do have 2 of those...
  • Kerrie Maltby
    Kerrie Maltby Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    Options
    The first time I did my eofy stp, I received the exact same message. The second time I tried, I clicked on the yellow 'DRAFT' on the right hand side of the page and it brought up all employees to check for their totals paid, tax etc. I find with Reckon sometimes, you just have to keep trying different ways to get to where you want to go. I hope this helps :)

• Kerrie Maltby
    edited July 2019
    Options
    By the way, I have just checked all my employees and lodged my eofy stp final for the year and it all went through ok!

• Robyn_10040267
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Kerri

Thanks for that.  I clicked on "draft" this time rather than "2018-19", and I was able to look at the details for the employees which was great.  I submitted the file to the GovConnect, but when I look at the file there, it shows "TOTAL GROSS" of $0.00 and "TOTAL PAYG" of $0.00.... even though it does show the "EMPLOYEE COUNT" of 7 which is correct.  But why does it show nil for GROSS and PAYG?  It still doesn't look right to me....
  • Kerrie Maltby
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It sounds like you have lost the file for the year. Here is a link for the eofy stp submission https://help.reckon.com/reckon-one/payroll/single-touch-payroll/processing-eofy  it takes you step by step and also has notes about amending files etc. It might help, otherwise I think you'll have to contact Reckon
  • Kerrie Maltby
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Oh, I know what you mean. Yes, it did say zero and zero for me too, however before I lodged it, my figures were all correct. I think it's because it was the final for the year, so not actually an stp pay event
  • Kerrie Maltby
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I have just double checked my eofy stp screen. The first screen is where it says 30.6.19 status 'success' total gross/total PAYG both $0.00 update event Yes. If you click on the detail button on the right of this, it will take you to another screen where all employees are listed with gross, PAYG, super RESC Allowances Decustions and it says Final Event at the end on the right hand side. All my employees are showing the correct figures on this screen and I have the ATO receipt number already
  • Robyn_10040267
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Oh, ok.  Maybe I will try to lodge it and not worry about the zeros on it.  It did show each individual's gross wages and PAYG in the details section and I was happy that that was correct.  I was just concerned that the totals were showing zero.  Maybe it doesn't matter then if yours went through ok!
  • kenl90
    kenl90 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I've exactly the same problem.
    Problem 1: Got the same error message when I tried STP (EOFY) option. After a few attempts, it went through????
    Problem 2: When I process the 1st pay run for FY19-20, it was processed successfully. But when I did an STP, the Gross(YTD) figure is $0.
    Still trying to contact technical support. Calling on phone is just as useless... on hold for 1.5 hours before I hung up.
  • Robyn_10040267
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It is hard work getting this right as there seems to be so many things that can go wrong.  I can't even get through to the ATO for help either.
  • Kerrie Maltby
    edited July 2019
    Options
  • kenl90
    kenl90 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I've resolved Problem 2 through a work around, which is published in another user query
  • Master Painters
    Master Painters Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks so much Kerrie - I've been trying to find the work around for over a week and couldn't but this worked !! YEAH !!   

Most frustrating thing has been that most calls to support at the moment get a recorded "at capacity" message and the one time I got through I was promised a call back which as usual didn't happen.  Email and chat support also aren't responding.

Thank goodness for the community or I would have dumped Reckon One months ago :)