Reckon Hosted Email Name

Options
Amanda Griffith
Amanda Griffith Member Posts: 4
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, can anyone please tell me if I can change the name of the account name when I send emails through Reckon Account Hosted. It comes up as as accountshosted@reckon but I would like to change this to our business namename. Thanks!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,385 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Amanda,
    Welcome to the Reckon Community.

There have been a fair new threads on this topic in the forum but the short answer is no, you cannot change the email address that Hosted uses for outbound emails.
    Check out the info in this Knowledgebase article here for more info including a few steps on what you can do to ensure successful delivery of your email.s

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Amanda Griffith
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, Thank you for your answer. Hopefully it will be something they can change in the future. Cheers!
  • Amanda Griffith
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, do you know if you can add an extra page in Estimates that can have our terms and conditions on it. Thanks!
  • Amanda Griffith
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks Kevin! Do you know if I'm able to type up a terms and conditions pdf and then attach this to the email when i send estimates? 
  • Alicia Anderson
    Alicia Anderson Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Rav, I received a remittance advice from a client today and it displays in my inbox with her name but it is actually from messaging-service@post.xero.com  Obviously it is a similar system as Reckon but she has the option of how her name is displayed.  Surely Reckon could do something similar?  Not asking for the email to be changed but just the name that is displayed to recipients.  It looks a lot more professional.  At the moment for invoices I am sending them to myself and then forwarding them on to clients.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,385 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Alicia,
    We employ the same setup in Reckon One which is a full cloud solution and a more accurate comparison to the Xero product.

Accounts Hosted however operates on a vastly different platform and technology, with its own intricacies and unfortunately, also limitations. We are however looking at what we can do to display a sent email report or something similar.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.