Currently there are delays with STP submissions being processed due to a ATO system issue. Submissions are currently queued and will be sent for processing once we've received confirmation the ATO have resolved their issue.
DATA RECOVERY: How to find if installed Outlook version is 32 bit or 64 bit
1. Click on the menu File > Office Account.
2. On the right-hand side under the Product Information section, click on About Outlook.
3. In the About Microsoft Outlook window, you will see the Outlook version name, the version number, and the bit version installed, either 32-bit or 64-bit.
Data Recovery Team
Reckon Data Recovery Team
- 17.9K All Categories
- 6.2K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 7 Reckon Invoices App
- 917 Reckon Payroll App
- 9 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 11 Reckon Insights
- 98 Reckon API
- 752 Payroll Premier
- 288 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 49 About Reckon Community