Jobkeeper startup pending STP

JC
JC Member Posts: 11
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I created a replacement STP file for the first eligible Jobkeeper payroll (w/e 2/4).  I have it uploaded in GovConnect and it is asking which payrun to replace.  The payrun required to replace is marked as pending.  Do I need to contact the ATO regarding this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi JC,
    When did you upload that 'Pending' submission? If it was quite recent then it may still be in queue for processing by the ATO.

Also, in regard to the new submission you're attempting to upload, was that create as a Full File Replacement or Update Event? Ensure that its an update event rather than a FFR.
    More info here - JobKeeper Payments FAQ

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JC
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav,  I uploaded the original submission on 3/4 when processing the payrun.  All other payruns after this have been successful.
  • JC
    edited May 2020
    Also, I had created the replacement file as a FFR.  I have now deleted the file and re-created it as an Update Event.  When submitting the file through GovConnect (also as an update previously completed ATO submission not a FFR), the paydate is stating 6/5 and the pay period is 6/5-6/5, although the selected period in Reckon was for 2/4/20.  The figures in GovConnect are all zero for the period, yet detail indicates the Jobkeeper-Start in the detail.