GovConnect company already purchase subscription but not show on portal

Rachel Zhang
Rachel Zhang Member Posts: 16
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Hi,

I have just set up the company under Rockon one Govconnect, I have all the details generated from Reckon one to notify ATO for STP registration, software ID etc, then when I went back to Reckon Customer Portal, Reckon Govconnect, I can't see this company at all, either on the "Gonconnect subscription" nor "share with me screen", could you please give me some help?

Thanks & Regards,

Rachel

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rachel,
    Are you logging into the Portal using the same login details that were used when the account & STP entity/Reckon One book was setup initally?

Can you let me know the ABN that you setup in GovConnect and I'll check our end to see if there's anything coming up.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachel Zhang
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav,

Thanks for your quick reply.

ABN is 63 103 592 552. I haven't called ATO for the STP registration yet, as I'm not sure if Reckon is working or not.

Best Regards,

Rachel
  • Rachel Zhang
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav,

Just following up if you have any update for this client?

Best Regards,

Rachel
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rachel,
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. When I search for this ABN in GovConnect, it shows that its registered under a Reckon Portal account, the owner being Glxxxxxc Sxxxxxxxs Pty Ltd and its under an email address addressed with your name.

Sorry to ask, but can you recheck your Portal account for this STP entity.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachel Zhang
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav,

I can see it now.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Rachel