Giving Accountant assess to Reckon One

Options
Oodle shearer
Oodle shearer Member Posts: 13
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
Hello, 
My accountant has asked for an invite to view my Reckon One, Just wondering if there is an easy way to do it or do i need to set up an new user for her?

Thank you 

Oodle Shearer

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi OS,
    Check out the post I've linked below, it has info on how to share your Reckon One book to other users -

RECKON ONE - Sharing your book on the Reckon Portal

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hello, 

I have added My Accountants email, and its been sitting on the following page for the last 30 mins

• Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Have Tried on 3 different computers and still just sits on the above screen for hours now
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi OS,
    Is that screen appearing when the accountant logs in to THEIR own Portal account? Or is that your own account?
    Have they accepted the invitation for the book share?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    That is the screen I get just after i add my accountants email and press "Next"
  • Rav
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hmmm ok, I've just tested sharing my book to a couple of email addresses and seemed to work ok ie. I got the success message.
    Has your accountant already created a Reckon Portal account for themselves under that email address you are entering on your end?

When sharing, are you selecting the 'share with user' or 'share with partner' option?

• Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I asked and they said they have an account, and i was using "share with user", but i also tried with "share with partner" and it came back no such partner.

• Rav
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hmmm ok, you're doing everything right. I think we might need our support team to step in here and take a closer look into this. When you have a moment, can you please give our team a buzz on 1300 756 663 ?and we'll get a technician to check into this a bit closer