STP and Google accounts

Sue Brown
Sue Brown Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I had been using STP and signing in using my gmail.  Just tried to  log in since upgrading to hosted 2020 and find the re are only two options  to either sign in with REckon or outlook.
What happened to access with my google account? 

Comments

• SHARON KURRLE
    SHARON KURRLE Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2020
    I have found the same problem, I am after the same answer.
  • Andy_9860584
    Andy_9860584 Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2020
    Tried to help a friend out yesterday that was also having the same problem.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi guys.
    To provide a bit of context on this.
    Last week, the in-product Internet Explorer browser within Hosted that usually directs to the Portal experienced an issue where it was bringing up a blank page error.
    I believe the team had to upgrade the browser version to rectify this problem however the Google CDN that allows for the 'Sign-in with Google' button has not been made available on this version of Internet Explorer.

So long story short, to resolve this in the interim what you can do is open a separate tab on your browser and go to the Reckon Portal from here - https://portal.reckon.com/ 
    You'll be able to see all sign-in options from here including the Google option which you can use to sign-in.

Let me know if you have any trouble or any questions.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jacqui Beale
    Jacqui Beale Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Hi! I had the same problem which Reckon has walked me through - There is a way through it although somewhat convoluted  - To update on Rav's comment
    Keep Your reckon page open and save your STP file as you have in the past. Using your toolbox icon click on 'download files' in the drop down bar and find your file and download. Open the portal.reckon.com and it will bring up the google page, verify and proceed using the download file.

Hope this makes sense - Good luck
  • melinda chewying
    melinda chewying Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    HI, I used the link you provided to log in via Google, but when I look for the file to upload it is not showing the Reckon Q: drive which normally comes up. Can you advise when these issues might be fixed so I can lodge my STP? Many thanks
  • Jacqui Beale
    Jacqui Beale Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Hi - save your file as you did in the past - make note of file name. Using your red toolbox icon go to download file (using the drop down bar) find and click on open. This will be in your download file. Open in another tab portal.reckon.com and proceed
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    You're right I overlooked adding in that step, thanks heaps Jacqui! :) 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Savage Trailers Accounts
    Savage Trailers Accounts Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Thanks Jacqui, you just answered my question!