new pay codes for Jobkeeper extension

Options
mark_bro
mark_bro Member Posts: 2
edited September 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Hi

Can you please advise if we need to create new payroll codes for Tier 1 and Tier 2 payments. If so, when can we expect some guidance on setup.

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Stay tuned @mark_bro

We've got info on the next phase of JobKeeper + Reckon software coming up very soon. We're just finalising it at the moment and will be made available ASAP.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @mark_bro

Just getting back to you on this one. We've just released our new JobKeeper help info for all products including Reckon Accounts Hosted which I'll link below. There's additional information regarding tiers in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) article which you'll see in the link below.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

1327550 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Can anyone please tell me if we use the JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN13 for our last pay and then start again for jobkeeper 2.0? or do we just continue on? I have Reckon accounts Premier.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

You don’t have to use FinishFN13 but you should refer to the link above from Rav, there’s a bit involved and it’s different