Email connectivity problem remittance advice

Options
Meredith
Meredith Member Posts: 9

Good afternoon,

I've been having trouble sending remittance advice via email direct from Reckon Hosted from various computers. The error message reads Reckon accounts has detected a connectivity issue when sending a remittance advice. Please try again?

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thankyou

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Meredith

This message can pop up when emailing an invoice/remittance/form etc if the email address is in the wrong format. 

A common reason for this error is if an email address has been copied from the email header that contained the tag “mailto:”

eg: mailto:client@company.com.au instead of client@company.com.au

I'd recommend checking that the email addresses are correctly entered into the Customer/Supplier/Employee etc's records.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Meredith
    Options

Hi Thanks for the feedback. i have checked all email addresses and they are all correct.

Not sure what to do next?

• Meredith
    Options

Hi, This only happens when trying to send remittance advice to suppliers.

No trouble sending payslips or invoices.

Thankyou

• Meredith
    Options

OK i found the problem, there was a full stop at the end of one suppliers email address that should not have been included. That one email was stopping all remittances from sending.