STP full file replacement

Options
PottsvillePhysio
PottsvillePhysio Member Posts: 7
edited October 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Hi I ran a full file replacement but they have both saved in STP (ie it saved both rather than duplicating) how do I go about correcting this - i need to get the first one removed??

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @PottsvillePhysio

Which Reckon software are you using? This post has been tagged as the STP app however since you've mentioned Full File Replacement I'm guessing you're using something other than the STP mobile app.

... they have both saved in STP (ie it saved both rather than duplicating)

Just on the above, could you clarify or give me a bit more info on what you mean? Are you referring to both of the submissions still remaining in the list?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• PottsvillePhysio
    PottsvillePhysio Member Posts: 7
    Options

I am a reckon accounts hosted user and process pays and stp through that I made a mistake and resubmitted a full pay run hoping to replace it but they have both been submitted - how can I remove 1

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Any submissions that have already been sent to the ATO will remain as they are in your list. We're required to retain all instances of sent submissions. Only those submissions that are in draft status prior to be being sent can be deleted/removed.

What's important is that Single Touch Payroll is reported on a Year to Date (YTD) basis only. If you've sent through a Full File Replacement successfully then your previous submission you selected has been replaced in its entirety.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.