Invoice/Estimate List is Full
I am using Reckon Home and Business 2016 (Desktop version), and have been using Reckon products for more than 20 years, but today I am stuck.
When I attempt to create a new invoice I get the message "The Invoice/Estimate list is full.".
I have traditionally not done year-end copies etc so that I can do long term reporting/comparisons etc. but found after reading the community support forum that the only way to fix this problem was to do a year-end copy. I did this and my transactions were reduced to the date specified but the invoice list was not! I have also tried a file copy with a reduced date range but that also reduced the transactions in the file but not the invoice list. How do fix this problem?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community