ABN Already registered

Options
Eddie Meth
Eddie Meth Member Posts: 2

Hi just trying to do the STP reporting for my company and it's coming up ABN already registered

the ABN is 45002450115 and the company is comprehensive car care.

any help in figuring this out is much appreciated

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Eddie,

I've had a look at your ABN and its showing me that its already been registered into the GovConnect service back in July this year and there have also been some submissions sent as well.

So first thing to check, are you logging into the Reckon Portal with the same email address that was used when the ABN was first registered to the GovConnect service?

Just a hint, the account is under the same email address that your Community account is registered under.

If you login with that email address & the relevant password then you'll be able to access the existing ABN registration in GovConnect.

Hopefully that helps point you in the right direction but let me know if you're still having any trouble.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Eddie Meth
    Eddie Meth Member Posts: 2
    Options

Rav

This is the info in our GovConnect portal the error message we have recieved from the ATO has "99446" in every error message. I think it may have to do with our address, i'm assuming the 99446 should be our postcode which is 2101. i've tried looking around the GovConnect area and can't find a way to change our address, Ive also checked in the reckon hosted control panel and it has our address without any 99446. If there is a way to change this address please let me know

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Eddie,

So from the looks of it you can now access the right account, correct?

What you've outlined in your follow up above sounds like a different problem. Can you send me a screenshot of the full error message you are receiving within one of your STP submissions. It will show up at the top of the page when you click into one of them.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.