Emails not sending - Invoices and estimates

Options
dazza68
dazza68 Member Posts: 3

Hi

I'm a new reckon one user.

Emails that are gmail addresses are not being received by the recipients.

The account details show that the email was sent however they have not been received.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?'

Thanks

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Do you cc yourself in the preferences?

• dazza68
    Options

Hi I have now worked out the emails are going to directly to the recipients junk folder for gmail accounts. I now need to work this out in the gmail account settings to advise the users how to receive the email directly to their inbox

• dazza68
    Options

Yes, that is how I worked out it goes to junk as cc'd myself and checked junk folder.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I don’t think there’s any way you as the sender can change this, it’s usually a setting in the recipient’s end

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

From the looks of it Gmail doesn't have a 'traditional' safe sender list like Outlook, instead the recipient can use Gmail's filters to teach it what emails are safe. Some info from Google here

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.