unable to access existing Quicken 2011

Hi, i would like to know how do i get my current copy of Quicken 2011 to continue to work. i do not need online services or live technical support.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

What’s happening when you try to open it?

• glendaclaire
    glendaclaire Member Posts: 3

The message is Quicken Licence has expired. Renew the Licence

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I doubt that you will be able to do anything about it, good luck though

• kooringle
    kooringle Member Posts: 1

My quicken 2011 tells me licence has expired renew to  continue,  when attempting error messenger appears, why and how do I  proceed

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @kooringle

I'd recommend heading over to our product activation page which I'll link below and start a chat with one of our agents so we can check out your activation. The team should be able to straighten this out for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams

Am I correct that older versions of Quicken are able to be activated but not Reckon versions?