Printing from Safari

Options
Petersons1
Petersons1 Member Posts: 2

Hi All, Im running Reckon accounts hosted on Mac with Safari 13.1.2 and suddenly I cant print. I have allowed pop up windows from the Preferences but still cant generate invoices, reports etc to print.

Does anyone have a work around or solution for this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Petersons1, welcome to the Reckon Community.

Can you let me know what is happening specifically when you attempt to print? Are you encountering an error message? If so, let me know what it is.

Is this specific to Safari only? ie. if you login to Hosted using a different browser on your Mac such as Google Chrome, does printing work as normal?

Have you been able to print on Safari successfully on previous occasions?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Petersons1
    Petersons1 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav

there is no error message. The new tab containOmg the report doesn’t appear so I can’t print it.

it only happens in Safari. I used to use Chrome but now that has a different problem. It’s very difficult to read the screen because there a large black squares all over the windows so I switched to Safari