Subscription transfer to client

Goldenbull
Goldenbull Member Posts: 5

Hello,

We have a list of subscriptions under our partners program and currently we pay for all subscriptions. One of the clients wishes to take over their own Reckon One account and pay for their subscription. What are the steps that we complete this transfer?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Goldenbull

I'll link our guide below which outlines the process on transferring ownership of a Reckon One book to another user.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Goldenbull

Thank you Rav!

However, I haven't seen a 'transfer ownership' option in the client's book's settings. Do you have some suggestion to how to find the option?

Thanks a lot!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Goldenbull, sorry I should have clarified this earlier. Are you logged in to the book owner's account? The option to transfer ownership will only appear for the owner of the book itself.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Goldenbull

Hi,

Thank your for quick reply!

The book was created by us for the client, and we are the superuser for the book. Not sure about any other owners having control over this book.

Thanks!

• Rav

Hmm ok, if you created the book then you will have Administrator access as well provided it hasn't been altered.

Ok I just want to confirm one quick step first. The transfer ownership option is not within the Reckon One book itself but in the Reckon Portal prior to launching the book. I'll add a couple of screenshots below which hopefully illustrates what I'm referring to. Is this where you were looking for the transfer option previously?

• Goldenbull

That's it!

Thank for very much! So we just need to confirm that the client themselves have a Reckon portal, and then send the book to their username (email)?

• Rav

Good stuff!

Yes that's correct, the receiving party must have a Reckon Portal account. You'll enter the email address for their Reckon account to transfer the book to.

Another important step is to ensure that the client has a valid credit card loaded to their own Reckon Portal account so that book and subscription can be transferred successfully.

• Goldenbull

Thank you Rav for your help!