Personal Plus Renewal Question

Options

I have just noticed that my online services licence expires in 10 days but I have not received any renewal notification from Reckon. I am confused as to what the renewal gives me. Looking at the Personal Plus website it would appear that the online services is now only valid for 1 year and will cost me $180 compared to before when I got a new version of Personal Plus (2019) with 2 years of online services for $220 - 1 year for $180 is a heck of a price increase.

What is the deal now and what is the latest version of Personal Plus for a PC?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,420 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

The latest version of Personal Plus is the 2021 edition which was released last week.

The Personal Range of software, like the Reckon Accounts Business range as well is offered on an annual subscription basis only. Our Customer Service team are best placed to have a chat regarding renewals/subscriptions, give the team a buzz on 1800 732 566 and we'll get this sorted for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• fpilot
    fpilot Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Rav, I'll do that.