Desperate Help Needed

Options
Kylie Lomman
Kylie Lomman Member Posts: 6

So the administrator & my boss, who is the only other person who has access to our Reckon Hosted for the business is in jail........I need to reset my password but the email that it goes to was his and that is no longer accessible. So I can't sign in as my current password had to be reset due to someone trying to hack in, and that went to his email that we can't get into. HELP....

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kylie,

It certainly sounds like a tough situation.

Are you referring to the password to the Hosted service itself or the administrator password on the file?

Either way, from a security point of view I imagine our support team would need a signed statutory declaration outlining this situation as a starting point and then the team will look at what can be done. Its not a guarantee that access will be granted though so it might be best to get in touch with our Customer Service team directly to discuss what can be done here. Give us a buzz on 1300 756 663

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.