Setup users

Options
JO-ANNE_7332490
JO-ANNE_7332490 Member Posts: 105

I am having trouble searching this topic, so can someone please give me a link on how to set up users in RAH so the Accountant can access the file

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,301 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

is the accountant a registered user of Reckon? If he doesn’t have his own login you would have to give him your details to login when you weren’t using it. If he has his own account you just go to Company, setup users and choose the kind of access you want to give him, and setup a username and password for him

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,301 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Actually I disagree entirely but each to their own!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @JO-ANNE

If you feel like you've done everything necessary to get your multi-user access setup correctly (info HERE) and its still not working, then please give our technical support team a call on 1300 799 150 so a technician can check your setup and ensure everything has been ticked off.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.