Historical price data for Australian shares not downloading
I had a corrupted Quicken File around 20/8/20 in Reckon Accounts 2020 (desktop) and reinstalled a backup copy of the file. Old share price data was apparently not imported giving me no share price history and erroneous reports for net worth and share balances. Since then share price data uploaded normally until I upgraded to Reckon Accounts 2021.
However since 31/12/2020 share price history will not update on this particular file whereas a different Quicken 2021 file updates correctly when using one step update or going through Investing/OnlineActivities/Download Quotes.
Download Historical prices is apparently for US securities only?
I have two questions
1. How to get share data to download correctly?
2 Can I merge an older QPH with the current QPH file and substitute this in the programme to recover historical prices going back 5 years?
I have Reckon Accounts running on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.7 with Windows10 under Parallels virtual environment.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community