STP error "Request was incorrectly formatted or was missing required items"

Nancy_Yu
Nancy_Yu Member Posts: 4
edited January 2021 in Reckon One

Hi,

My client has issue to send through STP on recent payroll lodgements. I have helped and checked through all information, including new employee's details per https://help.reckon.com/article/q5z4kpd2pv

However the error message still pops up, is there a way I can ask for reckon support team to view the file and see what's missing?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Nancy

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Nancy,

Which Reckon software are you using? This conversation has been created in the free STP mobile app category however just to confirm, is that what your client is using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nancy_Yu

Hi Rav,

The client is using Reckon One (web version).

• Nancy_Yu

Hi Rav,

Follow up on this post. Are there any way that Reckon techinical team can look into the file specifically? I have Reckon Doc ID but I am not sure whether it can be used for Reckon One as well.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Nancy

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Nancy,

Apologies for missing your earlier reply on this post. Yes, our technical team can assist with narrowing down where the incorrect details might be. Please give our tech support team a call and provide the email address for the Reckon One account, error message etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nancy_Yu

Thanks Rav,

Can you please advise the phone number?

• Rav

Sure Nancy, its 1300 756 663