JobKeeper Extension 2 and changes in reporting?

Options
JP_10124694
JP_10124694 Member Posts: 10

are there any changes to reporting JobKeeper Extension 2?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Just the amount I believe

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If you are eligible for the latest jobkeeper but had not received it since the first round is it necessary to put a START FN allowance code?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hey @Kris_Williams, sorry just so I understand, was there any reason why it wasn't received even though the employee was eligible?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Thanks Rav...

The company originally claimed it when it first started but didn’t qualify for the first extension so we didn’t claim it, but now they qualify for this last round starting on 5/1. I didn’t end any of them when they didn’t qualify just didn’t claim it or pay a topup

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Kris_Williams. I'm fairly certain that would not have to put in the START code again however let me just double check this with our team here and I'll confirm it for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Options

Hi again @Kris_Williams

So the advice, or at least recommendation here is that you probably should add the START code because by not reporting in the JobKeeper 2 period, the ATO may have automatically assumed they are no longer eligible and de-registered them from the program. Above all though, its would be best to confirm their status with the ATO just to check that off.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Ok thank you...............