I forgot my email address to login the account

Options
wjap
wjap Member Posts: 20

Hi @Rav ,

Could you help me to find out my login email address? I think I typed it wrong when I registered the account. I am the tax agent of my client and the company abn is 41 641 775 564. I had the email address that I thought is correct but it was wrong. I don't know whether I should write it here or not. Or I can send it to you via other method.

I am looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Best regards,

Choco

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @wjap

It looks like there was a typo in the email address as the domain was spelled .con rather than .com

I've corrected that now so please try to login again with the email address you believe the account to be under.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• wjap
    Options

Hi @Rav

I tried to use the correct email address ending with .com and .con, however, it still cannot login. The system said that 'that user name is not registered with Reckon'. Can I send you the email address I entered? Or other measure you would recommend? Thank you.

• wjap
    Options

Hi @Rav

Please ignore the message I just send to you as I found out the email address just now. Thank you so much for your amendment to my typo problem.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Good stuff. Glad its sorted 🙂

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.