Invoice Template - set as a favorite

Options
wbac
wbac Member Posts: 2

Morning,

When i create an invoice from an estimate, the template goes the PROGRESS TEMPLATE - which is currently inactive in my templates, but I had a template that I would like to use but I have to change the option of templates each time i do an invoice - can i set the template i would like to use each time as a FAVORITE OPTION or something?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @wbac

Select the template you wish to use and create your invoice as normal. When you're finished click the 'SAVE AND NEW' option rather than Save & Close. Hosted will remember the template selection the next time you create an invoice.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• wbac
    wbac Member Posts: 2
    Options

that is how I normally do the invoice - save & new (I normally have a few to do at a time) - but it still won't "remember" that I chose that template - it reverts back to the template "progress" - which I had made inactive hoping it wouldn't show up but it always does? I thought there may be something in the set up of ESTIMATES where it's converting back to that PROGRESS TEMPLATE option all the time?

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,233 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Do the same as suggested with your ESTIMATEs as well

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com