**RESOLVED** Reckon One - Performance/Login Issues (11 February 2021)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited February 2021 in Reckon One

Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating reports of performance and login issues affecting Reckon One at the moment.

You may be experiencing slow loading times or a '504 Gateway Timeout error' when attempting to login.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing at the moment. Our teams are currently looking into this at the highest priority and I'll provide further updates here as soon as they're available.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi folks,

The Reckon One team are making progress on this issue and the ability to login should be a bit easier now. We're still working on addressing some of the slow loading & performance issues as we speak.

More info to follow.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Just as a separate note. The Reckon Payroll mobile app is currently also experiencing extended loading times in some instances which unfortunately is related to the same issues with Reckon One outlined above. Both are being addressed as we speak.

• Rav

Hi everyone,

I've just received word that the performance issues with Reckon One and the Payroll app should now be resolved. Functionality, loading times and login access should be back to normal. We are however continuing to monitor the services.

Please go ahead and use Reckon One as you normally would and if you run into any performance related problems let me know below.

Thank you all for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• Rav

Just tagging you in this@acbltd, check out my latest update above ⬆️