Jobmaker Hiring Credit commencement date not being sent to STP?

Options

Hi. I set up my employee for the jobmaker credit. It was frustrating as the reckon guide had the codes with _ not - so that was three days of messing about till I refreshed the page :( I thought it was fine till I got a call from the ATO saying that there was no commencement date in the STP file for my employee. But there is in Reckon. They said it was an issue they were finding with Reckon users and they were looking into it and would call me back. Nothing for days and no changes even though I took out and put back in the date and resubmitted the STP file. Anyone have an answer?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Pamela Lanigan

I've just checked in with our STP team in relation to this topic.

They've just advised me that they have applied the necessary requirements to transmit the hire date data in the STP submission. It will take effect from new submissions ie. those sent from this afternoon onward.

Sincere apologies for the hassle caused. Can you please submit those submissions again and confirm if everything is ok for you from here onward.

Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.