About using Reckon and its Internet connectivity
Hi to the community, would someone who is using this app help me out; I'd like to understand if the app needs internet connectivity once its set up and running and to what extent it needs it.
I want to use it for basic book keeping such as cashbook with expense tracking and incomings and outgoings, customer invoices, bank ledger, debtors ledger and one man pay tracking and reporting.
I'll be using Windows 10 on a PC. I'm planning to download the trial version and muck around with it but thought someone here could help me.
So I prefer to have all my data saved on my local machine, not in the cloud such as iCloud or OneCloud and certainly not AWS cloud. My questions:
* Can this app be configured to save all data on the PC only?
* Is it easy to configure it that way?
* How does it do it? i.e.: does it have local files or a data base of some kind and where does it save it?
* When you run it does it automatically open your files where you left off or do you have to do a file/open type of step?
* Once its setup does it ever need connection to the internet (apart from updates) and what for?
Thanks in advance for all help!