Creating a New Accounting Book in Reckon One

ChevyThunder
ChevyThunder Member Posts: 2

Hello, I'm currently studying Accounting and Bookkeeping and one of my assignments requires me to set up a simple user guide for new users on creating new account books in Reckon One. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find this information? I have searched everywhere!! Thanks :)

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @ChevyThunder

Do you mean you'd like to create an additional Reckon One book in the same account as your current book? If so, check out the screencast below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ChevyThunder
    ChevyThunder Member Posts: 2

Thank you for responding Rav. I'm not 100% sure if that's what it means. My role (for the purpose of my assignment) is an accounts assistant in an accounting firm. So I would be looking at setting up a new book in Reckon One for a new client. I would assume that there would be multiple client books and I would just choose the one that I need to work on in the moment. Does that sound correct? In my real life job, I use Reckon Accounts Hosted. I've never used Reckon One before and I believe they are quite different.

If you could give me any more info, that would be great! 😊