Single Touch Payroll

Options
AnnetteHarris
AnnetteHarris Member Posts: 13
edited March 2021 in Reckon One

Hi,

• I am unable to lodge single touch payroll.
  • The error message I get is : Request was incorrectly formatted or was missing required items.
  • Thankyou

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Annette,

Can I just confirm that you are using the STP mobile app where you are receiving this error message? (This post has been created in the STP app category so just double checking)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AnnetteHarris
    Options

Hi Rav, No, I am using the online version on my laptop.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me Annette.

Have you been able to send STP submissions successfully on previous occasions or is this first time you're attempting to do so?

No, I am using the online version on my laptop.

Just to confirm, are you using Reckon One as your accounting software?

If you're using Reckon One, then I'd recommend reviewing the information in the help guide below. While the article is for a different error message, it also applies to the error you're currently receiving. In particular, pay close attention to the details that are in legal address, employee records and payroll settings.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AnnetteHarris
    Options

Hi Rav,

Excellent! Thank you so much for your help. I had WA instead of Western Australia.

• AnnetteHarris
    Options

Hi Rav,

Excellent! Thank you so much for your help. I had WA instead of Western Australia.