How do I add a payment option to my Reckon Accounts Hosted account?

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager

How do I add a billing/payment method to my Reckon Accounts Hosted account?

If you would like your Reckon Accounts Hosted subscription to be paid automatically on your renewal date you can add a payment option ie. credit card to your Reckon Accounts Hosted account.

The steps below outline how to add a payment option to your account.

Note: Once you have updated your payment details your Hosted payment will be automatically debited on your renewal date. If you wish to stop the payment before renewal please remove the credit card details and click 'Update' or give our Customer Service team a call on 1800 732 566 before renewal to cancel the payment.

1.) Login to Reckon Accounts Hosted at https://hosted.reckon.com/

2.) Click on the 'Control Panel' button

3.) Select the 'Account Details' option in the Account Administration section on the left

4.) Fill out the Billing Details section and click 'Update'.

Note: Once you have updated your payment details your Hosted payment will be automatically debited on your renewal date. If you wish to stop the payment before renewal please remove the billing details and click 'Update' or give our Customer Service team a call on 1800 732 566 before renewal to cancel the payment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.