RAH has gone down......black screen and lost connection

Options
JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭

Was very slow in responding, then shut down

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,497 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jo-Anne,

Have you been through the log off active sessions process and then logged back in after that? Has that worked or do you still encounter the same issue?

Separately, do you perform regular maintenance on your company file? How large is it? Do you have a large TLG file?

There are a few things you can do to ensure your maximising performance out of your file and therefore minimising any potential issues as much as possible. I'll link a couple of resources below which has really good steps that our support teams recommend to be carried out on a regular basis.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    Options

HI Rav

yes i have been able to log back in. I perform a back up with verification every couple of days. I am doing another back up now, so I have an up to date one.

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    Options

yes going through the process now.....taking nearly an hour to do the whole thing

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    Options

I have performed all of the above, restored the portable file, however the file is not smaller than the original file

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    Options

All my logos have been dropped off....😑

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    Options

no I have managed to insert them myself.

Wasting time, two hours this morning sorting this out.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,497 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Backups are essential and its great that you're doing them regularly. If you haven't already, I'd also recommend look at, and performing, the other steps listed in the articles as it will go a long way toward minimising data corruption and also ensure that you're getting the best performance out of your file/software.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    Options

Hi rav

yes i have performed all the steps in the articles.

The file did not reduce in size