Reckon GovConnect subscription disappeared

Options
JTran
JTran Member Posts: 7

Two days ago I linked a client's ABN to GovConnect to try and set up STP. It was definitely linked correctly at the time, as I was able to call the ATO and register the software ID. However, when I logged in today on the same account, the GovConnect subscription was not there.

I tried linking the same ABN again, but get the message "that ABN has already been registered."

Please help!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @JTran

Did the client share the STP entity to you? If so, it will appear in the 'Shared with me' tab in your account.

If not, can you step me through the process you went through a couple of days ago.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JTran
    Options

Hi Rav,

No they didn't. Instead, I set up the STP entity under my email and shared it to the client's account. I then opened the client's file in GovConnect and called the ATO to register the Software ID. From there, I logged out.

When I logged in today, the client's business was no longer showing in GovConnect on my account.

The client's ABN is 11146728976.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm ok that sounds odd. When I look at the ABN in our system, I can see that its been registered into the GovConnect service. The email address for the account that its under is the same email address that your Reckon Community account is under.

I do however see some errors on there as well which in all honesty, I'm not sure what they mean but looks to me like they could be contributing to the issue here.

Would you be ok if I deleted the ABN from GovConnect and then you set it up again? Unfortunately, this will mean that it will have a new Software ID after its recreated that will need to registered with the ATO.

I won't make any changes until I hear back from you

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JTran
    Options

Hi Rav,

Yes, that is okay. Please delete the ABN from GovConnect.

• Rav
    Options

Ok thanks for that. I've gone ahead and done that now so you'll be able to recreate it in GovConnect.

Let me know how you get on and if there any issues after.

• JTran
    Options

Okay, I'll try set up GovConnect again. Thanks Rav!