Migrating from Accounts Home & Business to Accounts Personal
I have used Home & Business for many years, from the old Quicken Cashbook days. It has served me and my small business very well. However, as I have now retired, I don't need the business functionality so I was hoping to downsize to Accounts Personal as it is significantly cheaper annually.
I downloaded a trial version of Accounts Personal Plus and installed it. I had validated and saved my Home & Business data file but when I tried to open it in Personal Plus I got an error message stating that the file contained information that was not compatible with Personal Plus.
Is there any way of migrating my Home & Business data files to be compatible with Accounts Personal?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community