Repost for help

JCee
JCee Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

New to using Reckon One for clients. I have set up auto bank feeds but having a problem allocating payroll from Bank trans tab. The client pays under the ANZ multiple payments so from my end only one figure appears, when I select payroll payable and the staff name no journals appear to allocate part of the payment to. Oddly it did used to but I note one staff member does not fall in the multiple payment category and has an individual deposit made - is this the problem? ie are the journals not picked up as the payment does not match the total journal figure

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @JCee

It might be best to give our Reckon One technical support team a call so we can take a closer look into your setup on this. A technician can also kick off a remote support session as well if required to view the process and what is happening.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• JCee

Cheers thanks Rav, will do.

• JCee

Hi Rav

Have talked to Tech support twice with no resolution. Effectively Bank feed shows one payment, when I attempt to allocate the payment the journal for the pay run is not appearing though the payments due per staff member show for same account under Reckon One transaction tab