Is there anybody there

Options
wabsys
wabsys Member Posts: 7

We have been trying in the UK to contact you about using Reckon one but it's always an answerphone and no one returns our calls - do you still exist in the UK?? or should I look elsewhere

Comments

• wabsys
    Options

Seems that support is either terribly slow to respond or non-existent - am I wasting my time and effort folks?

• wabsys
    Options

I wonder if creating more posts to this thread may bump it up the list or indeed allow it to poke its head above the parapet.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I am trying to get an answer for you

• wabsys
    Options

Still waiting.................

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If you are in the UK all you should have to do is search for Reckon one UK

i had to wait to contact someone else……..

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Using my VPN I searched for Reckon One UK

https://www.reckon.com/uk/

• wabsys
    Options

I'm on the site (clue is I'm using this forum) the issue is I want to speak to a human at Reckon the UK number is just an automated answering system and they never seem to respond to queries, i have tried email, support ticket and even a message via the Facebook page.

It seems to me that this company has an issue with supporting clients if you cannot even get a pre-sales question answered, this sort of support for an account's product is shameful and as such I don't think I'll bother.

How on earth can anybody trust a company with their accounts data if they are this poor at communicating with potential customers.

And Kris_Williams if you'd had read my original post you would have spotted that it was related to the answerphone not the website, I mean, how do you think we found out about Reckon in the first place.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Surely there’s a UK number to ring, can’t help you except to help with a particular question about using the product

• Kris_Williams
    Options

I read your entire post and I don’t work for Reckon was just trying to help by asking another trainer who may have known more than I do. Sorry I can’t advise

Rav is the best one I believe

• wabsys
    Options

t's always an answerphone and no one returns our calls 

the UK number is just an automated answering system

You missed the above 2 lines which are relevant to why i said you didn't read my post - your reply?

"Surely there’s a UK number to ring, can’t help you except to help with a particular question about using the product"

I think we can safely say you didn't read my post, cant we

• Kris_Williams
    Options

I did read your post, sorry if I misinterpreted, was just giving the only advice I could think of, again, surely any contact is better than none, and the right person, e.g Rav, could possibly direct you to a number in UK. Remember I’m not a reckon employee, but Rav is.

• wabsys
    Options

As you're the only person that's contacted me so far, I think we can assume this company is soon to be demising and shaking off its mortal coil, I for one won't be signing up to this **** show.

Just to put this in perspective we started trying to contact them by phone and email over a week ago and nothing, I've even rung some of the UK advisors to be met with "we don't deal with it anymore" or, in one now funny case "what's Reckon?"

Sorry for having a **** at you, it's just so frustrating dealing with idiot companies like this

• Kris_Williams
    Options

I seems you started this post after hours in Australia, maybe you should try to at least wait till morning. Many people in Australia are using Reckon One, there are lots of competitors, some better some worse, personally I wouldn’t t use anything than Reckon after using it for almost 25 years. But it’s an individual choice

Good luck

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@wabsys I've responded to the PM that you've sent through to our Facebook page.

To give you some context, the Reckon Community is moderated by Reckon staff like myself from 9am - 5pm (AEST/AEDT), I'll be online outside of these hours as well at times but unfortunately wasn't yesterday.

@Kris_Williams is one of valued regular contributors on the Community and has volunteered her time & efforts to assist a significant number of fellow members and I can see that she tried her best on this occasion as well which I hope you can appreciate.

I'm more than happy to try and assist you if you have a question or issue with your Reckon One UK service if you'd like to get back to my PM with some specific info/details.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.