migrating two business to new payroll app

Options
NickiAnnica
NickiAnnica Member Posts: 7

Hello, trying to migrate both my business to new payroll app from old stp app. it will only do one business and then says second business is already registered but I am unable to log in and access it. How do I get around this? Thank you

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Apologies @NickiAnnica I'm not sure how I missed your earlier reply above.

Ok I've done some more work on your account just now. This time can you please follow the steps below -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

That should work but either way let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @NickiAnnica

The two businesses/ABN's that are in the STP app that you're trying to migrate will be under different email addresses on the STP app, correct?

Are you entering the same email address and password that you're using for the second business (from the STP app) into the Payroll App?

Can I grab the ABN of the second business that you're having trouble with.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• NickiAnnica
    Options

Hello Rav and thank you for answering my question.

I have separate logins for my two business with different emails and passwords. The abn is 98 820 833 748 for the business I can not access at the moment

• Rav
    Options

Hi @NickiAnnica

Can you please double check if there's a typo in that ABN you've listed above. I've searched in both on our end and also on the ABR and its coming up as invalid/doesn't exist.

• NickiAnnica
    Options

My mistake, its: 41 820 833 748

• Rav
    Options

Thanks @NickiAnnica that looks better 😊

Ok, when you have a chance can you please close the app in full and then try the migration for this ABN again. It should go through but let me know how you get on.

• NickiAnnica
    Options

Hello again Rav,

I dont seem to be able to get past the migrate page. It still comes up as this ABN & branch number is already registered.

• NickiAnnica
    Options

Hello again Rav,

My issue remains unsolved as I am unable to get my second business past the migration page on the payroll app.

Please advice as I have pays to enter.

• NickiAnnica
    Options

Rav,

Thank you so much. I am now in and migrated ;-))