Reckon Personal Plus 2021 "Num" field populating with false "TXRF" annotation.
When I Import a QIF file from my bank the many transactions populate with a TXRF (transfer) in the "Num" field, when most of them are actually normal EFT payments. This causes me a huge amount of work going through hundreds of transactions, manually deleting this TXFR, to then be able to change the Category manually.
There must be a way I can change this field before I Import the file, or alternatively, change it before I "Accept" the transactions.
There doesn't appear to be any place on the "Memorised Payee" list to specify this, or on any other list.
Can anyone help me with this issue, please?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community