Closely Held Employees
It is my understanding that wef 1/7/21 businesses are required to report closely held employees and can do so at time of each pay event.
We use Reckon Customer Portal for STP reporting of each pay event.
I have just upgraded to Reckon Accounts 2021 R2 and was expecting to see an option or box available in individual employee records in Hosted to indicate a closely held employee, but cannot see any change.
Accordingly, how do we report closely held employees to the ATO when processing STP for each pay event?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community