EOFY...Declaration Tab not working

Options
Johanne Watkinson
Johanne Watkinson Member Posts: 10 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hello,

I have reconciled my EOFY information and all is good but when I try to press the blue tab "Declaration" there is no response and the App will not allow me to finalise the report in order to submit to the ATO.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Johanne

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Johanne Watkinson

The first thing I'd check is whether there is any incomplete info in your employee profiles. Did you complete all the required tabs in their profiles for ALL employees?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Johanne Watkinson
    Options

Thank you Rav, I looked at the employee profiles (I only have three!) and all the information is there except where twoo employees only work 3-5 std hours per week, the Std days is indicated as zero. When I go edit this, only the hours worked per week is available to be filled in.

I did notice though on the Pay Summary Tab there are financial year tabs for 2021-2022 and 2019-2020......ie not 2020-2021 which is strange. I then double checked the EOFY Report and the two tabs are FY20/21 (which is reconciles to my financial accounts) and FY21/22.

Not sure what else to do now.

• Samantha72
    Samantha72 Member Posts: 1 ✭
    Options

Howdy,

Just going to make sure all payments reconcile before doing EOFY procedure and under each employee "pay summary", only details 'purple tab years' as 2021-2022 and 2019-2020, there is no tab for 2020-2021.

can you please advise what the process is from here, in order to be able to proceed further asap, in order to be able to provide payment summaries to staff.

Regards,

Sam.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys,

We're looking into an issue affecting the display of the 2020/21 Pay Summary in the current version of the Payroll App at the moment.

I'll link some more info below -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Johanne Watkinson
    Options

Hello Rav,

Thank you so much for your help- I updated the App and my issues have resolved, with a successful end of year report now submitted to the ATO.

Regards

Johanne

• Rav
    Options

Great work @Johanne Watkinson 👍ī¸