Reckon One EOFY Gross (YTD) did not include JobKeeper payment amount
I just created the entry for 2020-2021 Single Touch Payroll (EOFY) on Reckon One, and I noticed that the Gross (YTD) amount for each employee excluded the JobKeeper allowances.
Shouldn't it be included as part of the total Gross for EOFY? Gross should be (Earnings and Leave plus Allowances) and that was how it was presented on each pay run too. Why would it be calculated differently for EOFY?
So I'm wondering did I misconfigure something? Or are those numbers from Reckon in fact correct and there should be no further action from me?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community