Long Service Leave

RolyM
RolyM Member Posts: 1 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

Hi,

I have migrated to the new Reckon Payroll App, just want to use the basic plan, have entered my first pay run information for employees but can't seem to add Long Service Leave as a leave option? How do I complete my pay run?

Comments

• Jan_10108556
    Jan_10108556 Member Posts: 14 Reckoner Reckoner

Yes with the current Sydney lock down, my employees are taking their long service leave. I also agree. Do you just add as ordinary pay?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi guys,

The ability to add Long Service Leave is not currently available in the Payroll App. It has been flagged with our app team and they have it planned for inclusion in the near future however I can't provide any timeframes just yet.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Vicki Garrad-Scrine
    Vicki Garrad-Scrine Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

I have the same problem will I report it as ordinary pay.

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Reckon Star Reckon Star

Keep in mind the basic (free) Reckon Payroll app does not handle leave balances and payments.

If you want to treat leave payments separate from Ordinary earnings, then it might be an option to create a special Payrun by defining a customised earnings category and call it "Leave payment" under Payroll settings and select if you want Superannuation or Tax deduction reported for that category.

• Vicki Garrad-Scrine
    Vicki Garrad-Scrine Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

Thank you so much this has worked.

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Reckon Star Reckon Star

@RolyM please check if the recent posts answer your issue