this ABN & branch number is already registered

Options
Ditto51
Ditto51 Member Posts: 7

can't get any further & is asking me to sign in to another account

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@Ditto51

Just to confirm, are you currently using Reckon Accounts Hosted? (this discussion has been created in the category for Hosted but just double checking).

If so, this message will appear if the ABN has already been registered in GovConnect. You may be logging into the service using a different account (ie. using a different email address), than what was used when your ABN was originally registered to GovConnect. You just need to ensure you're logging in using the same account and you'll be able to access the ABN that has already been setup.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ditto51
    Options

Hi Rav ,

yes I am with Reckon Hosted , it is the same email address that 1 registered originally & comes up with all the right details but I'm stuck in that screen & can't go any further , any help would be appreciated

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

What is the ABN that you're trying to access in GovConnect?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ditto51
    Options

99391373861 is my ABN

• Rav
    Options

Thanks for that.

I can see there is a branch 1 and branch 2 registration for your ABN in an account registered to the same email address that your Community account is under.

Are you logging into the Reckon Portal (here) with that email address? If so, then after logging in and accessing GovConnect you should be able to see the STP entity that has been setup.

Also, just triple checking this. I also see a free STP app account under your same email address. You're not attempting to access/migrate over to the Payroll App are you? ie. you're 100% using Reckon Accounts Hosted to create and send STP submissions?

• Ditto51
    Options

I've been using the STP APP , I used the old 1 & naturally thought I could migrate to the new 1 , I've never done it through the portal

• Rav
    Options

Sorry let me try to understand where we're at. So you're NOT using Reckon Accounts Hosted like you mentioned above? Instead you're using the STP app and trying to migrate to the new Payroll App is that correct?

If the above is correct, its during the migration process that you're running into the ABN already registered message. Is all of that right?

• Ditto51
    Options

Yes that's what I've been trying to do

• Rav
    Options

Right ok, that makes more sense.

Can you please try the migration process in the Payroll app again. It should go through this time around but let me know how you get on.

• Ditto51
    Options

Hi Rav it took me to the next step but failed to make a book & now I'm back to the magration again , sorry that's might be my fault

• Rav
    Options

Ok, i've made a small change on my end for your account. This time can you please follow the steps below -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

That should work but either way let me know how you get on.

• Ditto51
    Options

Thanks Rav, I'm in now , thanks your patience & expertise it is very much appreciated , cheers