Reckon GovConnect setup

Maria_8697178
Maria_8697178 Member Posts: 7 Reckoner Reckoner
edited July 2021 in Reckon One

Hi,

We are an accounting office and have been lodging clients' STP files using our own ReckonOne login. Now one of the clients have purchased Reckon One Payroll and want to lodge STP themselves. However, when they try to set up their GovConnect, they get an error that the ABN has already been registered. I assume it is because their ABN has been registered under our id. How can I remove their ABN from our Reckon GovConnect application so that they can use their own GovConnect?

Any advice would be very appreciated.

Maria

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Maria,

Depending on the arrangement you have with the client moving forward, there are a couple of options.

The first is sharing the STP entity with the client so that you both have access to the STP entity. I'll link a guide below on how to share an STP entity from GovConnect to other users below -

The second option is to transfer the ownership of the existing STP entity from one account (yours) to the recipient (the client). You'll need to have a chat with our Support team to kick this off as there are some security requirements around this including a statutory declaration.

Once the transfer of ownership is completed, the STP entity will be removed from your account and live exclusively in the receiving party's account from that point forward.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Maria_8697178
    Maria_8697178 Member Posts: 7 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav,

Thank you for the reply. I would like to go with option 2 - transfer the existing STP entity from my account to client's. What is the best way to contact the support team to make it happen?

Maria

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Just give the team a buzz on 1300 756 663 and they'll be able to get the ball rolling on it after a quick chat.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.