STP GovConnect not working

Options
katemarcuzzi
katemarcuzzi Member Posts: 3

I am unable to access Reckon GovConnect for STP, I cannot share any subscriptions and I cannot set up a new one. I am logged in as an admin. Please fix.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@katemarcuzzi

This ABN is already registered to GovConnect. You need to make sure you're logging into GovConnect using the same email address that the account was created under when the ABN was registered to it.

I'm not going to specify what that email address is on a public Community here but what I will say is that the account the ABN is under is not the same as the one listed in your screenshot above.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• katemarcuzzi
    katemarcuzzi Member Posts: 3
    Options

@Rav

Thank you, I am able to login to GovConnect using the initial email address and have GovConnect there as a product.

However, I can't get past the MFA because the phone number is a previous employee who I can't contact/isn't willing to help and the recovery pins that have been written down are incorrect.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@katemarcuzzi

We can revoke the existing Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) that is set on your account from our end. You'll need to speak to our support team to kick this off as there are security requirements around this that need to be validated.

Once the MFA is removed, then you'll be asked to setup a new phone number upon your next login.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.