have trouble to login in new payroll app migrate from reckon stp app

wjap
wjap Member Posts: 20 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Hi @Rav ,

I have a trouble with login in new payroll app and could you please help me to solve the problem? Thank you so much.

When I try to migrate the data from reckon stp app to payroll app using the existing account email and password, it showed the following information to me.

Then when I try to click 'set up a new business' button which showed in the screenshot above, it showed the following information to me after I input the ABN of my client.

However, I think I only have this one account for the client and no matter how I tried to do, I still cannot login to the account. And I think I cannot enter different branch number as the branch number I only got from ATO was number 1. So weird. Could you please check the details for me for my client? And what information I need to apply to you?

I am looking forward to your response. Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Choco

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Choco,

I'll need the ABN that you're trying to migrate so I can check out a few things on my end please.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• wjap
    wjap Member Posts: 20 ✭

ABN: 85 633 113 578, FYI, thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Choco

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that. The ABN was previously registered to our GovConnect service which is what blocked it from migrating to the Payroll App.

I've removed that now so please try the migration again when you can and it should go through.

Let me know if you still have trouble.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.