Migration issue

Options
Danielle Manton
Danielle Manton Member Posts: 14
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have migrated my business from the old app to the new. But have no way of logging into the new app. It simply tells me that our business has already migrated and has two options on the page. Such as setting up a new business….Neither of which offer a sign in. How do I enter the app to add pay runs?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Danielle,

Can you please give the migration another go now and let me know if it goes through successfully for you this time.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Danielle Manton
    Options

I am still getting this.

Do I need to delete and start again?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

No you shouldn't need to start over again.

I've made a small change on my end for your account. This time can you please follow the steps below -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

That should work but either way let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Danielle Manton
    Options

I am getting this message

• Danielle Manton
    Options

Then when I tried to do it through the browser. I got this messsge.

• Danielle Manton
    Options

Do I need to enter a different branch number?

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Danielle Manton

Don't create a new branch number with your ABN unless you actually have that branch number in reality.

If you received the 'Something went wrong' error message then the reason your migration isn't working successfully is likely due to missing information in your old STP app account.

To solve this you need to go back into your STP app account and review the information that is listed in this article below -

Once you've made the necessary corrections/additions to the missing info in your employee and/or company information sections in the STP app then you'll be able to migrate again.

Let me know how you go.

• Danielle Manton
    Options

I have deleted the STP app from my phone and can’t find it in the App Store. Could you provide me with the link to log into it again.

• Danielle Manton
    Options

It seems to be working. I will contact you if I have trouble in a few weeks when I do my first pay run. We really only have one pay run a year at shearing time in September.

I can see all my previous pay runs. Fingers crossed it works when needed.

thank you

• Rav
    Options

Glad to hear its working for you now Danielle.

I'll link a couple of resources below which you might find useful when the time comes to create your first pay run -

CREATING A PAY RUN ON THE RECKON PAYROLL APP