Pay entry went into wrong year

Options
sabrina
sabrina Member Posts: 2 ✭

Hello

i entered June payroll in September with a pay date of 30/6/21

it has gone into the next fin year (2021/2022) but the super amount is in the correct year (2020/2021)

how can I correct this so that I can do EOFY?

thanks

sabrina

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Sabrina It seems a somewhat puzzling the system would have processed a June 2021 payrun so late in the year. I had the impression ATO has already mandated by when the EOFY reports for 2020-21 need to be submitted. But more confusing how Superannuation amount is showing in the correct year that you intended. Was the June payrun meant to be an adjustment payrun or a normal one?

• sabrina
    sabrina Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

hello

june payrun is a normal run.

i don’t know when we are suppose to submit 20/21 EOFY to ATO

and as it is, I can’t submit until I fix this error

how can I fix this?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,414 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Sabrina,

This sounds really strange.

Are you on the latest version of the Payroll App, currently v2.12.16? If not, I'd recommend downloading the latest update from your app store.

You're more than welcome to black out any employee info but I'd be interested in seeing how this particular pay run was setup. Are you able to take some screenshots of the pay date and pay details etc so we can get a better idea of what's happening.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.