when attempting to email invoice get error message "mail login failed"

JohnsonLD
JohnsonLD Member Posts: 11

Im running Reckon Home & Business 2015 , run as administrator, through outlook and windows 10 Seem to be having compatibility issues

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @JohnsonLD

Is Outlook set as your default mail program? You'll find that in the 'default apps' setting in Windows 10.

I know this may sound a bit silly but is your H&B file name less than 8 characters in length? If not, I'd recommend doing this as well.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JohnsonLD

Thank you Rav,

outlook is default mail program

The file name: is that the file name I back up to?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Sorry I mean the name itself you've given your file. In my case, my file name is QDATA in the screenshot example below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JohnsonLD

Is that in applications folder?

• JohnsonLD

open my computer- C; drive -program 86 folder- Quicken folder?

• JohnsonLD

to try and overcome my problem I'm trying to print invoice from document list to to PDF printer but application just stalls forcing me to reboot. I'm unable to print directly to printer as well. I was going to print -scan- email but even that option is not available to me. Ive been printing from computer this morning but not from Quicken application.